Let's be honest, holidays can go either way as a mom would you agree? They can be nourishing or have you feeling guilty part way through about your longing for school to start up again! lol As one of my mentors likes to say, "Mom is UP!" School year is winding down with June being a super busy month. I often forget about the extras of June.
Set yourself up for entering Summer a bit more nourished and grounded. The more nourished we are by taking time to reconnect, the more we can have the where-with-all to create balance(ish!) in our lives. (-:
Features of this Mini-Retreat Wellness Package for Moms: Wednesday June 12th, 2019
- Slow Flow Yoga Class from 8:30 am - 9:30 am
- Restorative Yoga Nidra (with some acupuncture for those who like) -if the weather is agreeable we'll be able to enjoy some of the nourishing yumminess (maybe the Nidra) on a patio deck surrounded by the immense beauty outside the Spa doors!
- Opening Group Circle with a couple simple feminine soul nourishing processes to increase energy and calm in your life by reconnecting You to You and setting intention with like-hearted Mamas. When women gather it seems to potentize everything - we'll get centered together with a simple, grounding heart connecting meditation.
- Healthy Treats from Edible Life and yummy Spa drinks!
- Mama Bliss Yoga Nidra Download for you to keep to cultivate your peace of mind on re-entry into civilization post Spa and onwards ... (-:
- Willow Stream Spa Access - lots of time to play in the mineral springs, pools, waterfalls. steam rooms, hot tubs (from 6:30 am to 11 pm), massage and spa treatments, opportunity to lay back in your robe and slippers and CHILL.
- We'll have a closing ritual around 2:00 pm as the women who have already registered mostly need to leave by 2:30 pm but you are welcome to stay as long as you like!
Bonus: 2 week followup (phone) to check-in and support you in integrating any insights from the retreat in your life. (value $90)
What to bring and what is provided:
Bring your bathing suit, a journal, a yoga mat, a blanket to keep you cozy for the nidra, lunch (or buy lunch there), coloured markers, a pen and maybe a good book if that would feed your soul.
Towels, robes, cucumber and mint and citrus water and teas, lotions, slippers, spa snacks, etc. are provided
Consider unplugging for the time you are there if you at all can. This mini-retreat is whatever you make it - it is an opportunity to slow time, your breath and your body down - to step out of the busy and reconnect with yourself in community. You deserve it mamacita!
Investment has 2 parts:
1. Fee paid to Dr. Monika Herwig ND ($97) retreat, healthy snacks, nidra and group coaching. Just e-transfer to email@example.com or pay at the clinic front desk @ www.opentowellness.ca (If you have Naturopathic Coverage or a Health Spending Account you can even claim it!) What?!
2. Spa Day Fee Paid Directly to Spa ($39): we reduced the former $147 day mini-retreat total fee (which included spa access for locals) for ease so you can go earlier to the Spa if you'd like and just pay the spa access fee yourself on arrival at the Willow Creek Spa. For locals it is only $39 on the Wednesday we are going (!). If you are not local, the price is $69.95.
Many individual Spa treatments are available as well from body wraps, to massages to pedicures - the price of those varies. See Willow Stream Spa for details.
From my experience It actually doesn't take much to go to feel back to myself when I feel spent but it does take something! Time to listen to the whispers of your soul is invaluable. Come and connect to that part of you that knows what nourishes YOU and breathe some energy, clarity and peace into your life. Here's a little chance (without heading someplace far away and warm) to recharge and reconnect with what truly, deeply matters to you and to experience a Mama specific process to transform the way you think about and engage in your day-to-day.