1. Hemp seeds - I sneak this into food whenever I can.
2. Better than Bouillon - jar of organic chicken broth paste - fantastic for crockpot dishes, soups --- super easy.
3. Ghee-Coconut Blend from St. Francis Herbs - put it on everything - two healing and tasty oils in one. Good oils like these two are excellent for our well-being (especially is you are Vata body type) - they both have a high heat tolerance which means they can be heated without losing its health benefits.
4. Kombucha Drinks (back freezer in Nutters/available in most stores these days) - kids love them - it is their super-healthy-pop-alternative treat.
5. Xylitol gum/candies - again - I'm often on the lookout for healthy alternative to candy/sugar.
6. Emergen-C electrolyte/Vitamin C packages - fizzy and healthy - they like it!
7. Peabutter is a great substitute for nutbutter to make nutbutter and seed balls for kids that they can take to peanut free classrooms.
8. Seaweed snacks - delicious for salt lovers - not crazy about the packaging but healthy food.
9. Soba Noodles - several varieties - mixes made with millet, buckwheat, rice, sweet potato - all great.
10. Miso paste/packages - great easy to digest, quick, warming protein hit - just add hot water and thin slices of whatever veg you have on hand. Great evening snack or warm winter morning drink/meal.